Thursday 4 February 2016

Voiceovers Playlist on SoundCloud

Attached is the voiceovers that me and Josh recorded on my iPhone. Me and Josh found an empty classroom and, with the script on his phone, Josh spoke into the microphone on my phone sentence by sentence. To easily place them into our movie, I set the name as the sentence number in order (other than "Hey Victoria"). This went well as there was minimalistic distractions and Josh was able to easily read off the script from his phone. From this, I have learnt that if you prepare well (by effectively producing the script) then the rest of the production will be easier and less stressful; in future tasks, I will ensure that the planning has been done to the best of our ability.
On the day of recording, this is the blogpost where I outlined the recording of the voiceovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment